Monday, July 11, 2011

A new reality.

When I started this blog I do have to admit, I was a little, well no a lot one sided. But after a debate with a good friend of mine I came to realize I had become some what fanatic, and in fact had become like the right wing fanatics I so disliked. Listen, I do still think that we as a society can make things better for everyone, and no I’m not talking about hand outs but I am talking about making sure that if some one is on a string of bad luck or a child is born and needs a helping hand why don't we help them, what's the problem? We have become a nation of me and screw every one else. well this is going to be a reboot of this site, I still believe in we the people and I for one understand that we as a nation must move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment